Swimming Pool
Resources
TOP TIMESHARE RESORT VACATION BRANDS
RESALE FINANCING PROGRAM

Finance your timeshare resale and purchase the dream vacation package you always wanted.


As a trusted preferred timeshare resale team for over 25 years the TIMESHARE PROFESSIONALS INC TEAM was selected to offer special financing to resale buyers.

 

 

  • Several Brands of Clubs & Resorts are already approved

  • As little as 10% down – remaining 90% can be financed

  • Borrow up to $30,000 per transaction. No minimum or maximum loan amount.

  • Interest rates start as low as 9.9% with a credit score of 600 or above

  • Up to 5 years financing

  • No prepayment penalty

  • 24/7 Online access to your account

  • Servicing all U.S. residents in all 50 states including CANADA! (timeshare can be purchased in or out of the U.S.)
     

FREE – NO COST – PRE-APPROVAL FINANCING AVAILABLE

For additional information about our Resale Financing Program fill out the form below. One of our Licensed Real Estate agents will respond to you in a timely manner.


Buy a Timeshare

Thanks for submitting!

disney.jpeg
HGVC-Logo.png
holiday inn.png
starwood-logo1.jpeg
marriott.jpeg
westin.png
wyndham 2.jpeg
 
RESORT TIMESHARE CALENDARS